Monday, April 26, 2021

Visit to a fair short paragraph

Visit to a fair short paragraph

visit to a fair short paragraph

Visit to a Fair Paragraph - Every year, a fair is held near our village in Punjab. The fair is held on the occasion of an annual cattle show. In this fair, cattle from all the corners of Punjab are brought by owners. They are of quality breed  · Paragraph | A Village Fair/ My Visit To A Fair. A fair is an annual affair. It is a large gathering place for all ages and callings. Last month. I visited a fair at my village Joynagor in Comilla. It was held on the bank of the river Titas. During the fair I was in my village as my school was closed due to summer vacation  · A visit to a fair – Short Paragraph. In India, essential festivals are marked by the organization of different fairs in villages. I got the opportunity to visit one such fair when I had gone to visit my maternal uncle in the village. He took cousin brothers and me to the fair in the evening. The scene of the fair was very chaotic as the place was overcrowded



Paragraph | A Village Fair/ My Visit To A Fair



A fair is an annual affair. It is a large gathering place for all ages and callings. Last month. I visited a fair at my village Joynagor in Comilla. It was held on the bank of the river Titas. During the fair I was in my village as my school was closed due to summer vacation.


The fair ground was not so far from our home. So I went there on foot. Some of my friends accompanied me, visit to a fair short paragraph. We reached there at about 3. In the fair, the people of different professions brought their own handmade articles for sale. The shopkeepers sitting in rows displayed their articles an attractive atmosphere. Clothes, toys, cheap ornaments, cosmetics, fancy goods, utensils, bamboo made articles, sweetmeats and many other attractive things were placed there.


Jatra, circus. doll-dance, magic show etc, were the chief attractions of the fair. But the doll-dance and the potteries attracted me most. I roamed about the whole fair with my friends for about three hours. I bought some hand made articles visit to a fair short paragraph potteries. In the evening, we started for home with a pleasant mind.


Indeed, the day was very enjoyable and interesting to me. By Sworolipi. Subscribe to: Post Comments Atom.




A visit to a fair/ paragraph/ essay/ Mahato Grammar Classes

, time: 5:32





A visit to a fair – Short Paragraph – EdgeArticles


visit to a fair short paragraph

Short essay on A Visit to a Fair. A fair means a periodical gathering in some open place. I had got the rare opportunity of visiting the Baliyatra Fair in Cuttack. The fair was held on the full moon day in the month of Kartika. The fair is conducted every year on the bank of the Mahanadi Short Paragraph on a Visit to a Village Fair. Once I visited a village on the festival of Basant. A fair was being held on the bank of a small river. I walked to the fair along with my friend. We met many villagers on the way. They were also going to see the fair.  · Paragraph | A Village Fair/ My Visit To A Fair. A fair is an annual affair. It is a large gathering place for all ages and callings. Last month. I visited a fair at my village Joynagor in Comilla. It was held on the bank of the river Titas. During the fair I was in my village as my school was closed due to summer vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short story essay introduction example

Short story essay introduction example  · Example Of Essay On Short Stories. Nowadays, people tend to care too much what other people may th...